Friday, September 12, 2008

Anti-Sam Zone

This morning Will declared his bed an "Anti-Sam Zone." He made this portrait as true to life as possible by studying Sam (while Sam ate his cereal) from every angle while he drew. When I asked him if he thought this picture might be hurtful, Will said, "What?! He does have the spots on his face." That's so not what I meant. I told him it was fine to tell Sam he should ask for permission to be up on Will's bed, but that an "anti-Sam zone" picture taped to his bed rail, was not appropriate. He thought that was a good compromise, but I couldn't resist showing you all his sign before it gets pitched. Damon and I had a good private snicker about it. Poor Sam. He just wants to be included. Will is his best friend, but lately Will barely tolerates Sam's existance. What are the teenage years going to be like?! God help us all.

2 comments:

emily said...

awww...that's sad. :(
I got my love today in the mail. :) It pretty much made my day!

Laura said...

*snort* I'm sorry...but that's pretty funny. And sad.