Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Is it Planting Season?

Clue number 1 that something's up:
Will: Can I have a container to grow a plant?
Me: Do you have any seeds?
Will: No
Me: Do you have any dirt?
Will: No
So I gave him a gladware container. It's small...how much trouble could he get into? I'm just glad he's outside.

Clue number 2:
Sam: Mom, can we dig a hole?
Me: Yes, but make sure it's in the backyard. (Did I mention that I'm just glad that they're outside playing and decide it's best to not ask too many questions? Is that sad?)

Clue number 3:
Will: We're done!
Sam: Can we have a plant in our room?!
Me: Show me your plant first.

uh...no boys....that's going out on the deck, considering you can't even get it to stand up without the whole thing tipping over....but good job killing an hour outside!

5 comments:

Connie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's great!!!

Laura said...

Are you freakin' kidding me?? How do your kids come up with this stuff? The creativity runs rampant in your family...

THE BROWN BOYS said...

i was seriously in shock when they brought it in the house. it was almost touching the (vaulted) ceiling!!

emily said...

oh.my.word. that's HUGE!

Shelly said...

Ingenius!