Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Will!!!!

- Gives a whole new meaning to the endearment, "Sugar Lips," doesn't it?!



Will is 9 years old today! I'm having a hard time believing it, 9 seems so old!!! Here are some of the many things I love about him:

  1. he's got so much crazy energy
  2. he is smart
  3. he loves to be with his Dad and help him
  4. his smile
  5. his deep, dark eyes
  6. he's more sensitive than he lets on
  7. he's a good friend to his friends
  8. he's always got a scheme, an idea, or a plan in the works
  9. he's a good cousin
  10. he's a good older brother, who cares and looks after his younger brothers
  11. he's not too old for hugs and kisses
  12. he's anything but predictable - there's never a dull moment
  13. the ways I see him taking after his father
  14. his creativity
  15. his curiosity
  16. his laugh
  17. his sense of humor
  18. he asks good questions
  19. his confidence

Happy Birthday, Will!! We love you so much!

3 comments:

emily said...

that was amazing. "do not put this on your blog" amazing. What did Max think of all of that...was he not too sure about it?! I saw him checking everyone out!

Connie said...

OH! I thought he said, "not the New Kids on the Block!" I wondered....... never mind, my hearing is going - among other things. That looked like a fun birthday for everyone, but especially Will! We love you, Will!

Shelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!
I love the sombrero! You know if you come to Texas everyone gets a sombrero just like in hawaii how everyone gets a flower lei.
Not really.
I just want you to come visit. :)
Hope you had a great b-day!
Look for our box to be coming to you soon.