Saturday, April 04, 2009

Photo Booth

My Mac has a program called Photo Booth where you can take pictures on the laptop's camera and it gives you all of these different special effects. I kind of forgot about it, but as soon as I started messing around with it, the boys became obsessed. It's Sam's favorite thing to do now, and he asks me if he can do it all the time. Here are some of our favorite pictures:

the two headed boy:

Cyclops:
Now this is just sad:

Scary Cousins - especially Will's eyes:

Reminds me of Beetle Juice when someone's head shrinks:
Yikes:



We've had lots of fun entertaining ourselves!

3 comments:

emily said...

oh gosh!! Max doesn't look too thrilled about the whole deal. It makes me sad!

Connie said...

The 2 headed boy disturbs me!

ty said...

those are hilarious! what fun!