Monday, September 14, 2009

Lemme Carnival

Friday night was our school's annual carnival and you would have thought that it was Christmas, the kids (especially Sam) were THAT excited!

I was in charge of the arts and crafts table again. Kids pay 2 tickets to decorate a mask, sunglasses, or make a bracelet. I provided the glue, and all of the doo-dads. Here's Sam's creation:Oh, and then he decided to add some eyebrows:

He wore this bad boy all around the carnival the rest of the night! It was a nice night, but he was all hot and sweaty - and glitter stuck to his sweaty face!
On the walk home, he finally decided to take it off, after I suggested he might need a breather. He commented - "I don't know why, but it's all wet in there." Reminds me of the good old fashioned plastic masks we wore for Halloween. They didn't breathe either!

0 comments: