Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting to Know Sam

I asked Sam some questions this morning and here are his responses, in his words.

name: Sam
age: am I 3? 4? 5? 2? I'm 3.
favorite food: jelly? I don't really know. Peanut butter and jelly.
where do you live: In Coralville. In a house. It's a white color. I've got a mailbox too with it. That's where I live
me: actually you live in Iowa City
Sam: Oh, yeah. Iowa City
where do you go to school: It's kind of the church.
favorite thing to do at school: kiss the teachers
who do you play with: Caleb and Caed. We play outside and Caed said, 'That was a close call!"
favorite thing to do outside: Play with Samantha, scooters, play in the leaves
favorite animal: the zoo. An elephant
favorite movie: Ratatouille
favorite tv show: Spongebob
favorite toy: pirate ship
brothers: Will and Maxwell Thomas (he almost always says his full name)
Favorite thing about Will: he gives me piggy back rides all the time (which he did once)
Favorite thing about Max: he goes poo-poo in his diapers. He throws up a lot.
me: That's your favorite thing?!
Sam: uh huh! (laugh)
What do you want to be when you grow up? an astronaut

1 comments:

emily said...

I LOVE it!!! I think my favorite is his favorite thing to do at school!!! Hilarious!! You have to do this with Will too! Laura...do it with your kids too!!!