Thursday, November 15, 2007

Silly Times with Two Silly Girls

(The title is a spin -off of a book that Will has: Silly Times with Two Silly Trolls. Since I dare not call my sister and mother 'trolls,' I opted for 'girls' instead. You can thank me later.) Tomorrow Laura, Mom, Don and I head back up to the Des Moines area for our second craft show of the holiday season. Two weeks ago, we headed to Ankeny for the North Pole Village craft show. (See this post on our art blog.) Also, to find out where we'll be this weekend click here. I'm looking forward to some more silly times like these taken 2 weeks ago:

Laura, modeling the tiny carts we found at a Hy-Vee - just the right size for donuts and milk. How come our Hy-Vee's don't have these?!

The princess and the pea:

1 comments:

emily said...

I'm jealous!