Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting to Know Will

Here are Will's answers: (See an earlier post for Sam's answers)
name: Will
Where do you live: Westminster Street. What about "what day you were born?"
Ok, What day were you born: November 3rd, 1999
So that makes you how old?: 8, why do I need to do all these questions?
For fun. Your favorite thing to do: I can't decide. Go to Jack and Noah's house and play with them, play Lego Star Wars 2
Favorite food: pepperoni pizza
what's your favorite subject: Math, I'm also good at it too.
least favorite: reading
who do you play with: Jack D, Jack A, Witt, Quenton, and sometimes Jonathon
Favorite teacher: every teacher at Lemme
Favorite thing about Lemme: the golden rule: treat others the way you want to be treated and that it's a bully-free zone. NO BULLIES!!
favorite sport: football, soccer, swimming
favorite animal: pokemon!
No really, what's your favorite real animal: dragon
What do you like to do outside: a game, it doesn't really have a name. You know Max's little pumpkin? Someone hides the pumpkin and then we try to find it. And we made up a game named Spies. (Looking at the computer screen.) A sentence doesn't start with 'and' - our teacher told us that. Why are you writing that? No, really, why are you writing that?! MOM?!
Me: You're right. A sentence doesn't start with "and" but sometimes when you're doing something really creative you can break the rules. When you're in school, you should follow the rules of "and" for now. First you have to follow the rules before you know how to break them.
Who are your brothers: Sam and Maxwell, that spits up a lot.
What's your favorite thing about Sam: that he loves me. Plus, sometimes he's pretty silly. Sentences don't start with "plus" either....aren't you going to write that? (So I did.)
me: Just let me worry about that. What's your favorite thing about Max: he's cute.
Favorite thing about Dad: he plays with me
Favorite thing about Mom: that you're really nice.
Favorite book: Pirate Mom, Curious George books, Magic Tree House books, Pee Weed books
Favorite TV show: Pokemon
Favorite movie: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
What do you want to be when you grow up: engineer, like my dad
If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go: Wisconsin Dells
So if you could go anywhere in the whole wide world, that's where you'd go?: Yep. I wish I could be there forever.
If you had a million dollars what would you buy or what would you do with it: I'd give some of it to the church, then I'd buy a gameboy and 5 games to go with it. What did Sam say he would do?
Me: I didn't ask him that question.
What do like the best about yourself: that I'm lucky to get a dog and two brothers
If you could change one thing about yourself: having glasses, because I hate having glasses. Can we go now? I just want to stop asking these coo-coo questions and get a crazy snack.
Me: oooh-kaaay.

2 comments:

emily said...

LOVE it!! Will- I LOVE your glasses, they make you look SO SO SO handsome!!!

Shelly said...

I think my favorite part of this interview is that I can TOTALLY hear you saying what you wrote... verbatim.