Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Drama

Sam can be quite dramatic and sensitive. On Monday he told his teacher and me (and anyone else who would listen) that it was the most "terrible, terrible, terrible day" because he didn't get a turn playing with a tractor at recess time. He complained about it all the rest of the day.

On Tuesday he came crying to me because Will was bossing him around wanting him to help him find a missing DS game. Sam told me in tears, "I just want my life back!" It about broke my heart that he was feeling that strongly over something so minor.

This morning I was apologizing to Sam for him being late to school. (Max slept horrible again and I could not get moving.) When I explained what had happened, Sam said, "It's not your fault." Then to Max, "Max, you are all kinds of trouble! But we love you anyways, Babyhead!"

What am I going to do with him?! I'm just thanking God that he's not a girl. Can you imagine?!

3 comments:

emily said...

major drama. I love it.

Shelly said...

awwwww. poor sam.

Laura said...

I keep thinking about when he was at our house and Will was picking on him and he said, "He hates me every day". I wanted to collapse on the floor in tears. Drama king.