Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Little Beggar and Big Brother

This fake, whiny, fussy begging is a little bit cute, but not really. I'll be glad when he starts talking more. I've been working on "please" with him, but so far no luck.

This was our first attempt at using our new ice cream maker but since I used half and half instead of heavy cream, it never froze until I put it in the freezer - then it was like an icecube until we set it out awhile to thaw. We ate it anyway - and it was still pretty good - we added oreo cookies. Next time I'll have to use heavy cream and see if that works better.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

We used to call that "baby-bird-syndrome". Funny that it occured in our family with the 3rd-born child too.
Will... try putting the spoonful close to his mouth & then walk around pulling it away... see how long he'll follow you with his mouth wide open. FUNNY!

emily said...

wow. that could almost compete with the most annoying sound in the world. I love it!