Thursday, January 08, 2009

Etsified

I finally did it. I got an etsy website up and running! For those of you who don't know, etsy is a site for artists and crafters to sell all kinds of handmade items. There are amazing artists in all kinds of different genres on there. After much nervousness, both my sister and I took the plunge! You can visit my etsy site at

www.paperprayers.etsy.com

Laura's site is this:

www.greengirldesign.etsy.com

She is hosting a free give-away right now in celebration of her etsy opening! To enter, make a comment at our family art journal:

www.thingswithwingsartjournal.blogspot.com

Another way you can get to my etsy site is by clicking on the etsy banner on the sidebar of this blog. Stop by often and tell your friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations JILL!!

Have confidence that your stuff will be very popular! You do such a good job with a unique flair on things.
I have a spot in my home of all the things you've made us (I'm pretty sure almost everything is on display) and I get MANY comments from guests. LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you that our cousin, Jennelle, was so impressed that she talked about contacting you to come to Dallas (when she relocates) to help her decorate.
You would have NATIONAL clientele!!

Anonymous said...

Your stuff is so cool! I hope it really takes off for you. Way to be brave and take a risk! I am so excited to see what will happen. Love you, Carrie