Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wilderness Resort

Greetings from the Wisconsin Dells!

We're tired, but having fun! (I actually had to give the older boys a ride on a luggage cart back to our room tonight, because Sam's feet had evidently had a 'heart attack.' It is a LONG way to and from all the waterparks!)

And yes, I'm blogging about our little getaway, while I'm still on it. And no, I did not take my laptop down the lazy river, contrary to popular belief.

Here's the annual tour that Will always gives of our accomodations:
We're having a great time - the kids don't want to come home. But home we will be coming, tomorrow evening!

2 comments:

Connie said...

There would have been room for me after all!! Just open that cupboard, have me step in, and close it, and I'm in bed!

Laura said...

That's what I was thinking!