Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Joy of Cars

I have discovered cars and trucks and things with wheels. I love to push them around and even make little humming noises.
They are fun to drive up and down my legs.




They're even more fun when you stick them down in the couch cushions.

Mom says, "Be careful, son. You don't know what you might find down in there. Enter at your own risk."


What? You don't want me to pull out all the crumbs and dog hair from under the cushions?Well, fine then.

Then what should I do?

You're boring me. What's next, Mom?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute play-by-play!

Love the little-boyish attitude he has. :)
Is that a bruise on his forehead? Another little-boyish skirmish, i'm sure.
Love ya!

codi said...

Could that kid be any cuter?!! Love the facial expressions!