Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Being the Little Guy

It all started out innocently enough....these things always do. ...there were smiles and toothy grins....and lots and lots of dimples showing....
....hmm....what's this? Looks like something of my brother's....
Ohp! Yep! That's definitely something of my brother's - and he wants it back! "Max, can I have that back?" (Watch out folks, things are about to get ugly.)

"Why, oh why does he get such satisfaction out of taking things away from me!? I'm just little!"
M0-0m!
He took that thing away!
....and I still really want it....
....but I guess I've resigned myself to a life of always being the little guy.

3 comments:

codi said...

That is hilarious! I LOVE Max's face in the last pic-adorable!

emily said...

oh my goodness! it's hard being the little guy. :( that toothy dimply grin just made my day!

Shelly said...

excellent play-by-play commentary! sam stays so cool.