Monday, May 18, 2009

Yellow Day

I missed a call on my cell phone during preschool from my mom. Since she's the art teacher at Sam's preschool, and is supposedly WORKING :0) I immediately thought something was wrong. I called her back and found out she only wanted to tell me a funny story that has kept her laughing all morning. During circle time, Sam's teacher asked several kids if they could spell yellow (today is YELLOW day!) When she asked Sam if he could spell it he said something like, "I've got a question first. Did you know that my dad's middle name is Paul?!"

Guess he just thought that it would be an appropriate time to throw out that random piece of information. You gotta love preschoolers!!!!

1 comments:

codi said...

I found that to be very relevant to their discussion on yellow:) That is so cute!