Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wii Woes

It's been kind of a hard week for the kids because the Wii is broken. Evidently it doesn't like it when a baby crams more than one disc into it at a time. It stops working. Damon found out from the nintendo website that we qualify for a free repair. You can even print out the shipping label and send it federal express on their dime, all we have to do is follow their packaging instructions. Damon came home yesterday and announced at the dinner table that he'd talked to the "Wii People" who asked him if we had a Sam Brown in our house. According to Damon, they could tell from their records that Sam Brown was an excellent Super Smash Brother's player and therefore they would fix our Wii for us. This got a big "REALLY?!" from me. It also got my husband's napkin thrown at me and a good laugh. Ok, so I'm pretty gullible. But in my defense, I wasn't the only one who fell for it. He had the boys going too.

0 comments: