Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Austin Day 1!

On the way to the airport. Don't we all look excited?!

On the plane:



Classic. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it:


Chicago skyline. (we had a last minute change of flights, due to weather in Atlanta):

Waiting in the airport:
This lady seriously thought she was going to get on our plane with a GOOSE. How did she make it through security and up to our gate? Why didn't she care that it was honking and pooping everywhere? These are questions I'll never know the answers to. (She was not allowed on our plane, thank goodness.)

Beautiful sunset:



Trying to keep the little guy busy with movies on the laptop:

It was a LATE night. We had to wait for our rental car to be cleaned. Despite the hour and the fact that we had a rented a van, Emily met us at the airport and did a little dance upon our arrival. We arrived at Emmy's around midnight. Everyone was still awake! She had cereal for us, and we called it a night!

6 comments:

emily said...

Ok, seriously, I already have tears and you're only on day 1. I miss you guys. :(

Connie said...

Great photos, but I am waiting for "Austin" pictures, Emily, videos of her and Aaron singing?! Come on, you're killing me here. OK, when Laura & Joe got home, they had me over to view pictures (and have dinner), so I'm coming over NOW!!!!!! ha! Besides, gotta kiss those cute mugs in person. yes, that includes you, Damon.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

wait a minute - what happened to the 'share our pictures' night? You did it without us?! and sorry, but there are no church videos - i was too busy experiencing worship.

Connie said...

What????!!!! Coles???? anyone?????
Are you serious?

emily said...

oh no...I knew that was comin'. Jill you might be in some deep doo doo.
Mom...you're just going to have to roadtrip it to Austin.

Laura said...

I have to say I was a little disappointed in the video footage. Where was the singing? The jumping in the pool with your clothes on? Damon mattress swimming? C'mon!!!