Friday, August 07, 2009

Foot Bridge

There's a footbridge over by Iowa River Power that goes across the Iowa River. After eating at Flannigan's one night, (we won't be going back again any time soon - it wasn't very good) we took a little walk across. The kids were happy, I promise.See?





There were lots of ducks and a long legged, long necked bird, where the river had flooded last year. There is still an area where water diverts creating a shallow 'rapids' perfect for birds and animals.






These are real life pictures, people, with real pain and real heartache.

The end.

2 comments:

Kinsey Mazunik said...

The first picture of Sam is great :) Your boys look like a lot of fun!

Connie said...

Sam, man, I feel your pain. I, too, am a 2nd child with an older brother who knew more than me and tried to run the show and a younger brother who was babied way too much. It's a rough road, but I'll be there for you, darlin.