Friday, April 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Just for the record, I think I'm most rooting for Joey Fatone, although I agree that it's so much fun to watch Billy Ray. Billy Ray just makes me laugh. He has that same quality that Emmit Smith had last year - they just enjoy themselves, and really put their all into it. Clyde needed to go, he didn't act like he was even trying, contrary to what he said. Heather needed to go. It's also fun to watch "Cliff" because he's lighter on his feet than you think he's going to be. I missed this week's episode, being out of town, but Don taped it, so I'm going to be borrowing that to get caught up. I guess I'll also admit that I'll be getting caught up on my not so secret addiction to the Bachelor that he taped for us (me and my mom) as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I was totally into the Bachelor when it started. We would get together to watch it as a group and everything. Mom and Gret and our neighbor Laura, would get together at usually Gretchen's house and tune in. I think we watched the entire 2nd season together. It was so much fun to watch, and comment, as a group! One night we even did wine and cheese. My interest in the Bachelor has waned, however I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Survivior! Go Yao-Man!!

emily said...

wow...that's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

I rooted for Apollo during the Olympics, so gotta stick with him for Dancing with the Stars.

Anonymous said...

Good call, Connie, Apollo is cool. But honestly--Jill's man is the best dancer.