Friday, April 20, 2007

Dells, Here We Come!

We're off for a little fun to the Dells, Sunday - Tuesday! Our annual tradition has been to stay at the Wilderness Resort, but this year we're trying something new and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge. We'll still be doing the whole indoor waterpark experience, of course! Sam was convinced we were going to the beach for the longest time, but I think he's got it figured out now. He is anxious to show Lily how to do things. He says he's going to hold her where it's deep, so she won't be scared. Yeah, right! It sounds like there's also a really neat dry play area that's like an interactive video game. It's called Wiley's Woods. There's also this cool looking clock tower thing in the lobby that puts on a little "show" a few times a day. It's probably highly cheesy, so I'll probably love it. Plus there's all the fun new things to explore in the 100,000 square foot indoor waterpark. Of course pregnant me won't be getting at all adventurous, but I'll be having fun watching the kids do their thing! I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about when we get back. My big prayer is that no one gets sick, as has been our habit whenever we go on vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place looks cool! I think the kids will love it. Have a great, relaxing and NOT SICK vacation!

Anonymous said...

A side note.....When watching 'Dancing' I am SOOOO cheering for Billy Ray! What is the deal? He can't even dance! I just can't help myself...he's so cute, he knows he's bad and he tries so hard!!
who's your favorite?