Monday, March 17, 2008

Max's First Tooth

Max has his first tooth just barely starting to break the surface of his gums! It's on the bottom and Damon discovered it last night as he was letting Max chomp on his finger and he felt something sharp. You can just barely see it peeking out. It doesn't seem to be bothering him at all (yet!) I would take a picture, but you really can't see anything yet. We'll have to wait until it comes in a little more. I won't mention to you all that when I called my mom to tell her the news that she seemed to already know about it because he was chomping on her finger at lunch. We just won't talk about that.

2 comments:

emily said...

And we also won't talk about how I already knew...because I was talking to an aunt of his on the phone who spilled the beans about it! :) oops. I wasn't supposed to say anything...you know how this family works though!!! I need to see this tooth.

Laura said...

Emily!