Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some Cuteness

Chompers.......

Something about this next picture reminds me of Will:

Sitting up big boy, not sure if he can do it:
What's that you say? I'm seven months old? I should be able to sit up on my own by now?
Well why didn't someone tell me that sooner?!
Hmm....I'm still not sure if I can do it, but I'll try.
Look, there I go! I'm doing it! And I'm very proud of myself. Pay no attention to those toy boxes propping me up.


UGH!
Too...
much...
pressure...
on...
my....
tummy!
No wonder you haven't taught me to sit up yet.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Did you say 'sit up' or 'spit up'?
Nice try buddy!
Love you! - Aunt Shelly

emily said...

wow! why is it that every video seems to end that way?!?! He's getting very big!!!!

Laura said...

I think you should edit a bunch of spit ups into one clip. You know how afv does 30 spit ups in 30 seconds and put some rockin music to it.