Thursday, May 08, 2008

Spring Program

Sam had his spring preschool program this past weekend and it was so cute! He did a great job of singing and paying attention and looking adorable!

This next song I DO NOT LIKE! It's entire purpose is to see how many funny faces and ridiculous poses we can get out of the kids, so that we can all laugh at them! It just makes me feel sorry for them! I think Sam manages to do it with great dignity. Feel free to tell me to lighten up, but that's how I feel!

1 comments:

Connie said...

OK, so lighten up, Jill!!! When you ask the kids what song they like best of the whole school year, about 95% will tell you it's
"A-tooty-ta-ta". They love it! You should see what other kinds of things we do to your kids during the day when the parents aren't around! (just for a laugh). But seriously as I can be about this, I had the same thought - wondering what the parents thought about this song. hmmmmm... "now sway!" to another way of thinking about it...the kids...they love it.