Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well, Good Morning!

This is what I found when I went in to get Max this morning:



It's such a surprise when he does something new - and by the way did you hear all of those new sounds? Da-da-da! The reason I went in is because he was crying his 'hurt' cry. After I took the video and got him out, I discovered his top gum where his new tooth is coming in was bleeding. (That tooth has been nothing but trouble, now he grinds his teeth together!) That's the hazard of holding on to the railing: you're bound to bang your mouth.

*Since I took this video, every naptime, bedtime and wake-up time has been very interesting. It's hard to fall asleep when you've pulled yourself up to sitting or kneeling and you don't know how to get yourself back down. It's not as cute when your baby is crying at 5 in the morning because he's pulled himself up and there's no way he's going back to sleep.

Time to lower the mattress?!

3 comments:

emily said...

oh my gosh! I need him! I love his facial expressions! He's a big boy now and he likes to bounce. I love him!

Laura said...

Lily watched this video and when you said you smelled something she put her nose up to the screen and sniffed. She kept telling everyone, "Max has poo-poos!" He looks very proud of himself!

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE, what a big boy! It's so funny when they learn new stuff and surprise you with it. Won't be too long and you'll hear the big "thud" from his room and find that he's laying on the FLOOR smiling at you! :) He's so cute.
Gretchen