Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Quotes from Will

Will (playing a video game): A lot of these people (in the game) have anger issues.
******************************
Will had a conference day and was home today, while Sam still had to go to preschool. When we got in the car to pick up Sam I let him sit in the front seat, but told him it was only something he could do when Sam wasn't in the car. Will: " Ahh...I love days like these!"
******************************
Outside playing in the melting snow today Sam slid down a pile of snow on his feet and landed at the bottom on his butt:
Will: (not too kindly) "If I had a blog, I'd write in it that you fell down and had to change your underwear!"
Then it's Will's turn down the snow pile and he falls HARD smack on his rear - much more dramatically than his brother just did. His rear was wet, and it HAD to have hurt. But he didn't even flinch. I couldn't help but point out the irony: "Well I DO have a blog, and this just might be going on it!" Laura and I were still laughing about it later, it was such swift and unusual punishment! Does God work that way?! Justice was served.

2 comments:

codi said...

Too funny! Those big brothers...gotta love em. I also love the closeups of your kids. They are so cute! And I don't know how you're ever going to say no to the precious one with the big brown eyes:) I know I couldn't!

laura b. said...

"had" to go to preschool...or "got" to go to preschool :)