Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Iowa Rocks!


In case you didn't know, Iowa Rocks! The guy in the upper right hand corner is saying, "Na na na boo boo, you can't catch me!" Notice the guy in the upper left is giving the "thumbs up." The guy below him is saying, "What's Iowa?" The television is saying, "and the Iowas win again!" And then of course there's the piece of furniture every true Hawkeye fan wished they owned: the Iowa couch. This picture is what Will evidently did during Sunday school, inspired by sitting next to his friend Jake, who was drawing a similar picture, and whose entire family are HUGE Hawkeye fans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know the positive effects Sunday School has on kids these days. hee, hee.
P.S. my husband is going to want that couch.
GO IOWAS!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture ROCKS! Much better than the ones I drew in sunday school.

p.s. good to have you back!

Shadley said...

Jill-
Your kid's drawing rocks! I love that stage!

Thanks for the words of wisdom about the tonsillectomy stuff. She started feeling better by day 10! It was a long road but I think we'll be glad we did it. Still waking up at night too, but as soon as we're sure we're healed, its Baby Bootcamp for her! (at least that's what I used to call Sleep Training, I guess we'll have to change it to Big Girl Bootcamp!)
~Shadley

emily said...

YEAH! That's what I tell people in Texas. Go IOWAS!