Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Hubby


Can I just tell everyone how much I appreciate my husband?! He cleaned the whole house from top to bottom this morning while I took Sam to the doctor and went to the grocery store. Now he's getting ready to load up all my art stuff and display racks into the truck to take over to Carver arena this afternoon. He'll unload me and help set me up and then take the boys to get some dinner while I finish setting up. All this plus he's supposed to be packing and getting ready to leave for Japan tomorrow morning. I've been giving him such a hard time because I don't want him to go - especially while I'm home for 5 days with 2 kids during spring break and no school routine to keep us busy. But I really do appreciate all that he does for me - especially because I'm so tired and cranky and feeling yucky. He's very patient with me. I truly am blessed. Thank you God for giving me my hubby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon he'll be going on a trip and you will be home with "3" kids!!! God has blessed you like crazy!He has blessed me like crazy, too, for giving me sons-in-laws that step up to the plate. They look like darn heroes sometimes, not to mention loving dads, hard workers and providers, and sweet husbands.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is definately filling up the Love Bank these days. Way to go Damon. Have a safe trip.

Jill 2 words.....McDonalds Playland. Get yourself a friend and a $1 yogart and spend the afternoon. It kept me sane.

love to all

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Don't you know that this family phobic town doesn't have such a thing?! We've already been to the library and the downtown playground today, tomorrow we're headed to CR with McCarragher's and mom, we're keeping plenty busy. Going to take a nap now!