Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lily!

Our niece Lily turns 3 today! And because Will and cousin Noah have their first t-ball game tonight (weather permitting) and Joe is their coach, we had a party for her last night. Unfortunately I didn't realize that both my camera batteries were dead, (a certain nameless family borrowed my camera, ahem, ahem) so I didn't get any pictures or videos of my own. So I swiped these from Laura. We got her a Baby Alive doll - it makes noises, kicks its legs and wets its diaper! Sam was quite intrigued by the whole thing.
Lily, here are just a few of the things I love about you:

  1. You are sweet
  2. You are always ready for hugs and kisses
  3. You have a nice lips
  4. You are always happy to see me
  5. You love your cousins and your brothers and like to follow them around and copy them, but are still very much the girly girl
  6. You have good fashion sense
  7. You love princesses
  8. Your love of accessories - hair things, jewelry, sunglasses, goggles
  9. You like to go swimming
  10. You like to go shopping
  11. Your dark brown eyes
  12. You are a big girl now - no more diapers, preschool in the fall, and a big girl bed!

You are a very special girl, Lily Margaret, we love you very much!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Oops. Sorry about the camera.