Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Most Annoying Noise Ever

Max has started making arguably the most annoying fake fussy noise ever. How do I know it's fake? Because once you look at him, or give him any kind of attention or even just aim the camera at him, it magically stops. So capturing the elusive noise on camera proved to be a bit difficult, but you get the idea. He'll go on and on without ever actually crying, because nothing's really wrong. He's usually just bored. It's a total attention getter and really getting on my nerves. Go ahead, you can call me heartless, but after you've heard it for the 50th time that day, you'd start to see my point.

6 comments:

emily said...

So I started watching the video a little at work...my computer has no sound...and I saw NOTHING wrong with it!! :) For some reason...even when I have no sound at work and watch the videos because I can't wait, it still makes me smile and giggle and want him!

emily said...

ok...so I'm home now and i busted out laughing when I started playing the videos...I really wasn't expecting that noise!!! Hilarious!!! But...I think it's cute! I hope that it doesn't intensify after i come home and visit...because I will be giving him LOTS of attention!!!

Connie said...

Well, Emily, (and Jill) I recognize that sound from last week! Is that just when it started or did I cause it????? He would do that "fuss" as he crawled over to me and hung on my legs and as I picked him up, he would do that smile and laugh. hmmmmm....... sorry if I was the cause and yes, it gets annoying, but he's so cute!!!

Connie said...

As I think back, he also did it in his walker and in his bouncy seat and pretty much any time I paid attention to Lily.

Laura said...

Noah and I just discovered something cool. If you go through and play all the videos at the same time, it's really funny! I'm sure you'd REALLY like listening to that in surround sound with 5 babies making that noise at once!

kristin said...

I think he's frantically bored! Greyson makes the SAME NOISE! Only..sometimes he tosses in the only cuss word he knows (dadada)..but you know he MEANS it to be a naughty word! what are we gonna do with them??