Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am Thankful!

This Thanksgiving we had a special last-minute surprise visit from my sister Emily! Everyone knew she was coming except for my mom and Don. So we bombarded in on them on Thursday, coming straight from the airport. She was so surprised. The best part is that it was captured all on video! The scream my mom made when she saw Emmy will haunt me for the rest of my days. I never get tired of watching that surprise video. It makes me laugh every time!

I am super thankful this year for all of my family and friends, for wonderful in-laws who are healthy and wise, for sons who are beautiful and growing, for a husband who loves me and who is my best friend, for a home and food and clothes that are more than enough, for art and the joy that it brings me.





I made a paper runner for the table where everyone could write things that they were thankful for. Or 'thanful' for, as I misspelled.




It took Max a good while to warm up to Emmy, but once he did, they read books and ran around. Unfortunately, the warming up process restarted every day.




(Max's newest thing is spinning and making himself dizzy.)

1 comments:

emily said...

oh my goodness. i loved those videos! so nice!