Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Christmas Eve was spent at our house with my side of the family. Here's the annual all-kid line up.

My mom looks shocked by the purse and wallet that McC's got her, but really I think she did like it:
Laura, looking at her "Paper Prayers" gift:
Artists at work on Lily's new light sketcher:
Don't let that grin on her face fool you. My mom is keeping her eyes pealed on the giant remote control spider Sam got from the McC's:
This year Max loved anything that opened and closed:
Contemplating what could be inside:

Sam got a remote control spider from the McC's that really freaked Lily out. She was not sure about it all day. Notice how her toes are curled up:

Will and Noah both got remote control cars that drive on the walls from Grandma and Grandpa Berends - just look at the smiles on their faces!Here's a demonstration. They REALLY drive on the walls, I wasn't kidding!
My mom wore her Christmas sweater. She claims it's the only cute one out there.
I guess I took alot of pictures of Lily:

We were tired out after being up the night before with Max from about 11:30-4am for some random unknown reason.
Another big hit was the Eyeclops that Will got from the McC's. It magnifies whatever you want 200x and you watch the image on your TV. You can't really see the TV in my video, but trust me, his nose hairs were HUGE! Leave it to my boys to explore every orifice! Ah, the wonders of the human body! I was not surprised when later that night an attempt was made to shine it down his pants. That idea was nipped in the bud. Just keepin' it real here, folks. It was really funny to see what he'd come up with next!

Sam got Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots from the grandparents:

It was a pretty fun day - we are pretty blessed to have all that we do and that we could spend the day with family.

0 comments: