Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Vacation

Everyone's continuing to do good here. Will and I never did get the stomach bug! We're getting back on track with sleeping and eating and whatnot. I just realized that the kids haven't left the house since Thursday, which may have something to do with their stir-craziness today. We made xmas cookies today - a token gesture to the usual homemade experience. We went with the Betty Crocker sugar cookies that you add a stick of butter and an egg to, and you're good to go. For some reason no one wanted to get together with us until they absolutely HAD to ;-) so we made do on our own. I thought the boys needed to have the annual cookie making experience, although I'm sure they wouldn't have even missed it. Although as we started Will said, "Wait, I thought we were supposed to do this with Jack and Noah."






4 comments:

Connie said...

At one point in the first video my hand went up to the computer screen to separate those two! ha! Will seems so big.

Shelly said...

Ahhh.... the joys of sibling rivarly. :)

Those cookies look very, very, very... yummy! (I was going to say sprinkely but didn't know if that's a real word). lol

Laura said...

I really thought that bowl was going on the floor!

emily said...

I really liked the stirring.