Tuesday, June 30, 2009

City Park

Last night I took Sam and Max to City Park to ride the train. They were so excited! Max pretty much just sat there with his mouth open, taking everything in. He was quite intrigued. We also fed the ducks and played on the playground then finished off the evening with home made rootbeer floats. Sam said it was the best day of his life! I'm so glad he's so easy to please - let's hope he stays that way. This outing was a good opportunity to experiment with the sun - since it was evening. I messed around with some of the best pictures- adding an 'antique' effect to them and love how the sun flared ones turned out. If you know me at all, you're not surprised that I took over 100 pictures just on this little excursion and filled up my memory card!





what do you think of the antique effect? I think it gives it kind of a 70's feel. Before:After:
Stay tuned for 'feeding the ducks' pictures.

0 comments: