Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

I just realized that I don't think any actual ducks made it into these pictures - so you'll just have to trust me.
oh wait. There's some - if you squint and look in the bottom right hand corner:

Not sure what Max is doing here - communing with nature?:


Hey! More ducks!


I LOVE this picture - how Max's chin is outlined by the sun, and you can see Sam's profile behind him.

Love Sam's profile in this one too:





Oh be still my heart! What is he thinking about?!

Another favorite:


Love this one too:

*Every time the ducks reached up and caught the bread mid-air, Max laughed really hard belly laughs. Every time - and I mean every time - he threw a piece of bread, he'd come over and give me a high five! It's so much fun that he initiates this - and it's when he's done something he knows is big stuff! He can't give enough high fives, it's his big thing right now.

*Guess I got more ducks in the pictures than I thought I did!

*It was fun experimenting with the sun. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I guess that's how you learn!

3 comments:

emily said...

awesome pics! I can't wait to give Max high fives!!!

codi said...

Beautiful pics...love the experimentation with the sun-they turned out so cool-looking! Looks like a fun day:)

Shelly said...

Your boys are very photogenic! Take advantage of it and post them all!!! :)