Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Damon, I'm so glad that you are the father of my children! You are the best dad for them because:

* you know when they need to be loved on, whether they know it, or not:
*you are sweet, and tender, and affectionate, in just the right ways with them:
*you teach them so much about being a hard working man:

*you're not afraid to let loose and be goofy and have fun:

*you are patient:

*you share your love for building, creating and engineering and have gotten them hooked too!
*you've passed along your, er....good looking.....genes:
oh wait...there! that's better!
Happy Father's Day, Honey! You're the best, and I love you so much!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm thankful you are the father of my nephews. :)
God Bless you today, Damon!

Connie said...

I don't know why I'm crying. Yes, I do, it's because I know how blessed this family is to have Damon in it and it warms my heart to see him being such a good dad to my grandkids! Love you, Damon.

Connie said...

The same goes for Joe, another great dad to more of my grandkids! (only Laura didn't post about him and that's ok)