Sunday, June 07, 2009

MIA

it's been eons since I've posted. Austin was a whirlwind of fun, and then it was on to getting ready for the Iowa Arts Fest which was this weekend. I'm exhausted, but it's a good kind of tired. We had a great day of weather and sales today, which made up for the rain and wind of yesterday.

i'm so behind in posting pictures it's not even funny. Austin alone could be a hundred posts, we've got so many funny stories and pictures - and don't even get me started on the videos. There may be a rumor out there about these so called 'videos' - well let me assure you. they're not true....whatever you've heard...

So here's a little something to tide you all over until i get back into it-

1 comments:

codi said...

Man, I love that sweet face! Glad to hear the weekend went well for you guys...looking forward to seeing you at VBS soon :)