Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Punching Bag Fun

This was one of the best $3.96 purchases (at Wal-Mart) I've made lately. Except when I opened the box Sam asked, "Where are the boxing gloves at? You know, the ones like Noah has?" But other than that, it's kept the boys - and I mean ALL the boys (even Max LOVES it - just wait til he enters the video) - quite busy - coming up with new "moves."

The only down side is all of the chaos and noise that I must tolerate, otherwise it's actually been a great way for the boys to get rid of some of their excess energy! As you can see, Sam does not stop until his opponent has been defeated. He gets out of breath, he's working at it so hard. It's been through so much rough and tumble that the weighted sand bottom is starting to leak into the air part, but so far not leaked out to the outside (yet!) I've had to warn the boys that if they see sand coming out onto the floor to stop immediately! So not sure how much longer it's going to hold up, but we've gotten our money's worth out of this cheap entertainment.

2 comments:

emily said...

um...all I can think to say is wow. he could just keep going and going and going...

Laura said...

I can smell the testosterone in the air...