Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trouble...

Max is always up to something these days. He absolutely LOVES the lazy susan and the dishwasher and heads straight for them anytime they're open. He actually lately has started to fuss if I close it on him. Well, not ON him, but you know what I mean. Today he got ahold of a bag of raisins from the lazy susan and started shaking them and boxes went flying. He was so excited! Everything he could reach got taken out from the shelf. As you can see, he's just too busy to be bother with talking to me. I know this is only just the beginning...of the messes...and of the not talking to me...

2 comments:

Connie said...

That stuff is way more interesting than you, Mom! Besides if he makes too much eye contact, you might decide to stop him. Wow, listen to Lucy lapping up her water! funny

Laura said...

umm...he really doesn't want to talk right now...maybe later, Mom.