Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yikes!

Yesterday morning I knew that the older boys were up before Damon had left for work and that Will was already dressed and having breakfast so I decided to doze back off for awhile. When I got up Damon had left, and ALL the boys were in the living room, Max happily watching his brothers and bouncing in his bouncy seat. Strange. Damon would never leave for work and not tell me that Max was up. I called him, and he said no, Max had been still sleeping when he left. So I asked the boys, "Who put Max in his bouncer seat?"
"I did!" said Will.
"Where was he before that?"
Will pointed to the couch. (!)
"Well, where was he before that?!"
"We were practicing his walking." (!!) (I'm afraid to know exactly what that means.)
"And where was he before that?!"
"In his crib."
"How did you get him out of his crib?"
"I know how to do the bar and lower the side. I'm not in trouble am I?!"
"Well...no...."(he hadn't made a peep or I would have heard him crying, so he must have been careful, although it probably didn't look pretty!) "But don't do that again. You need to ask permission to hold Max, and we need to be right there."

YIKES!

1 comments:

Shadley said...

IMO, that sounds more like a solution than a problem! :)