Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Cookie Time!

We've got the McC's dog for a few days while they're in Chicago. I don't know why, but Sam LOVES Cookie. I suppose it's because she's just his size. He overlooks the fact that she growls and snaps at all the kids. I don't know why she doesn't like the kids in our neighborhood. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I caught the neighbor girl dangling Cookie by her leash - I mean all 4 paws were flailing in the air - trying to get her to go up the slide. And I don't know why Cookie is nervous around Max. So what if I caught him sucking on her water bottle - you know the kind that usually only pet RODENTS drink from?! And so what if he likes to snack on her dog food?! I mean it is just the right size for babies. And I don't know why Cookie doesn't just love our dog Lucy. Despite the fact that Lucy is more than 10 times her size and weight, she goes all submissive everytime Cookie growls at her. I mean what's not to love about being the top dog in a house despite the fact that you look and act like a scrawny spaz.

3 comments:

emily said...

I'm going to go ahead and just say NAST.

Connie said...

And I'm going to go ahead and just say "When is it Mc's turn to babysit Lucy?"

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Excellent question. It's kind of like Max on their new carpet - I'm afraid that after my dog, (or baby) get on it, it'll never smell the same again.