Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This is The Kind of Stuff I'm Talkin' About

These two peas in a pod decided to conduct some research and experiments "to prove to everyone that we're really smart." No need to convince me. No one asked me if it was ok to involve my picnic table. But who am I to stand in the way of scientific minds? They could be discovering the cure for something...someday.


I mean seriously, what am I supposed to do with this child?! He knows no fear (as far as caterpillars go, anyway) and his mind is a mystery. What will I do when he trades in his love for caterpillars and video games for girls and cars?!

(How's this for scale, Emmy?!)

2 comments:

laura b. said...

How did those things get so big?

Connie said...

ooooooooop! Another position!!!!!!
Another position ought to be scrubbing that table clean, boys!!!