Thursday, October 30, 2008

MORE Birthday Fun!

Earlier this week we celebrated Will and Sam's birthdays with a combination family party. Here are some of the highlights:



checkin' out Grandpa:



Looking at the pictures that Noah drew for the birthday boys:

A CD player from the Brown's (this video is for you, Emmy, so you can hear that belly laugh):


Noah is so funny!!!



From my mom and Don:


Thanks alot guys. I'm sad to say I think I'm being punished for the year that we got Jared and Dillon sockem' boppers similiar to these when they were about Will's age. In our defense, it was before we had any kids. I don't know what their excuse is! This is where the sockem' swords quickly ended up:

A rousing rendition - not sure what all the "boom"s are about:


Lily wanted to help so bad!




Will's presents from the McC's spelled out "Will" "is a" "dude." Sam has had lots of fun with his pirate puppet. Max was not too sure about it at first.

0 comments: