Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wilson's Apple Orchard

Sam's preschool took their annual trip to Wilson's Apple Orchard on Wednesday for a picnic lunch. Max loved being outside. He barely sat still long enough for me to snap his picture with his friend Sylvia - the preschool director's daughter. She was content to munch on an apple! Even though she's a few months younger than Max, I've never given Max a whole apple like this, I've always cut it up, but now that I know Sylvia can do it, I think we'll have to give it a try! Sam was so excited to pick some apples straight from the tree, even though I wanted to get them from the shop. Max and Mrs. Grandma walked around together while we picked our apples.

"Rolling" (a tad bit forced) down the hill:


Whatcha got in there, Sam?
Friends:
Good times...good times.

0 comments: