Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Prince Charming

I was being silly with Sam this afternoon, dancing like Sleeping Beauty does in this commercial, where she's singing, "I know you, I danced with you once upon a dream..." I told Sam, "you be the prince and I'll be Sleeping Beauty, Ok?" He got all embarassed and said, "No! Natalie does that to me all the time at recess!" "What?" I asked. "She wants me to be the prince and she follows me all around and even though I say no, she keeps following me!" I told him, that's just because he's handsome and brave and strong and a hero, just like Prince Charming. He didn't buy it.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Actually I saw Natalie and Sam holding hands Monday and he didn't look like he was doing it against his will.

Jen Essington said...

Oh. my. word.

That is all I can say right now! :)

emily said...

I love him.