Sunday, December 23, 2007

Austin, We've Got Snow

We've got some serious snow action going on here! Damon was giddy with excitement because he finally got his snow blower working, and was able to use it for the first time this season. He said he had to pick it up and put it on top of the snow because the snow was so deep. This is where I cleverly pointed out that a shovel would have been a lot lighter.

Lucy loves the snow! She was a bit hesitant at first to veer off of the plowed areas, since it was so deep. She wanted to get to Damon on the other side, but couldn't figure out how to.

Did you catch that weather forecast?! Once Lucy figured out she could get in the snow she pranced around and stuck her whole head down in the snow. She had lots of fun!

The boys went out later and had fun playing in the big piles, but I didn't get any pics or videos. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

emily said...

I love miss Lucy!!! And I love all that snow!!! I hope it stays until Jan 11!!

Anonymous said...

The part of this post I enjoyed the most was your 'advice' to Damon. Classic. I wish I could have seen his face. I can about imagine it, though.

Shelly said...

This snow is certainly beautiful to watch! I was almost starting to miss it when I heard the weatherman say the temperature. Never mind. Keep posting pics though... the kids love it!