Monday, December 17, 2007

Barry Gibb Talk Show

After a recent art show road trip, and a heavy dosage of The Bee Gees Greatest Hits, I asked my sister if she had ever seen the SNL skit where Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake play the Gibb brothers in the Barry Gibb Talk Show. Since she's never seen it, and she's really missing out, I did a little investigating and now you can all view it here. There have been several more skits done since then, but I think this is the funniest one, because of how Justin Timberlake has a hard time keeping a straight face. HA-larious!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. HA-larious. The chest hair is remarkable. I can't believe I've been in the dark so long about this! Thanks for enlightening me once again!

Connie said...

I think it was practically sacraligious!!! Messing with the BG's that way.