Friday, December 28, 2007

Excersaucer!

Here's Max's latest accomplishment: the Excersaucer!

At first he didn't like the excersaucer too much. He'd get his arms down inside, and end up sucking on the rim of the seat fabric, then the boys would come along and spin the spinny thing with the balls inside - which is REALLY LOUD, and he'd get scared. But lately, he seems to be enjoying it a bit more - he's able to be upright, which he loves - and he can push with his feet - also something he loves to do. He's also getting better about keeping his arms out, or getting them unstuck if he tucks them back inside. The excersaucer is a thing that I wouldn't want to live without. The other two boys really enjoyed them as well. Nowadays, (do I sound like an old fart, or what) I'm told that the item to not live without is the Bumbo. I'm undecided whether I need this for the third and last child. I've lived just fine up 'til now without one. So, we'll see. As you can tell from the videos, he knows he's BIG STUFF!! Just look at those legs:

Ok, well that video ended in typical fashion!

Here's Max checking out one of his Christmas presents - a crib aquarium:

He really does like it, he'd just rather look at his dear old mom at the moment, 'cause she's so much more interesting, especially when she's holding a camera.

4 comments:

emily said...

I seriously can't stand it!!! I need him!!! I can't wait to kiss those dimples!! Yes...he definitely likes the excersaucer! He is big stuff!!! And he knows it!

Anonymous said...

I like his wittle weggers. It's also nice to have a tray to catch all that liquid. Gross.

Shelly said...

I have come back to this blog entry about 6 times now. I just LOVE hearing Max coo back to you & his dimpl-y smile. Of course I have to edit the video with the spit-up if the kids are watching with me... but once he gets older you'll forget all about that stinky spit-up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Max! you are getting so big. I can't wait to see you soon. carrie