Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The pictures that will NOT be in our Christmas cards

So I'm starting to rethink the whole idea of taking the kids' picture myself for our annual Christmas cards, because this is what I'm getting: assorted zombie looks (and this is actually one of the better ones, because at least no one is blurry in this one): Here's another great one. In this one Will very craftily has his brother in a head lock, making it appear that Sam's big ole' noggin has no body:
We're leaning, we're falling, here we go:


I know I have no patience for this kind of thing. And my kids certainly know first hand that I don't have patience for their shenanigans. And my husband is only too quick to remind me that I don't, when I've started to yell at the kids to sit still, yet expect them to give me natural smiles. Why do I do this to myself and my family?! Because it's Christmas gosh darnit, and we're going to show everyone how bloomin' happy we are!

So...which picture do you think is going to show up in your Christmas card this year? You'll just have to wait and see....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of each, please!

emily said...

me too!! I love them all!!! I was laughing so hard!!! Each picture has something very special!!! Can't wait to see what picture comes in the mail!!

emily said...

So I keep coming back to this and laughing!!! It's so great. I keep noticing something different each time. Like how Will is grabbing Max's ear in the first picture! haha!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Yeah, it's hilarious.

Shelly said...

My kids laughed & laughed about these pictures. I can relate Jill.... just be thankful you're not paying a sitting fee & having them act up. Ahhhh, I love pictures of your family!