Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Growing Boy

Max turned 4 months today! He celebrated by going to the doctor and getting his shots. He is 15 pounds, 4 oz, which is the 55th percentile. He is in the 75th percentile for length and head circumference, so he's doing well! He started on rice cereal recently and seems to be doing good with that. He sleeps about 10 hours at night and 2-3 hours for his long afternoon nap, plus some catnaps here and there in between. He's starting to grab at things a bit more, and laughs and smiles and coos all the time. No rolling over yet, but since he sleeps on his tummy, he's content to be there!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hooray for Max! I thought there would be a photo or video though. That's ok. I need some time with him.

emily said...

He's getting big! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

Shelly said...

You know me... I'm notorious for buying clothes too big, so I hope what I got him for Christmas fits. Oh well... it eventually will. Now for the rest of you, please dont' take it personally! :)