Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Laugh, and Max Laughs With You

I finally succeded in getting Max's laughing on video! He's been laughing and smiling for a long time, but as soon as I'd get the camera on him, what had once been hilarious, suddenly became very serious, due to the mesmerizing qualities of the red light on the camera. Usually the things that make him laugh are if you laugh or if you talk in a low voice, but he has to be in the right mood. So here it is! Enjoy, hope it makes you laugh!

(I think he got all red around the eyes from all the effort, either that, or he did something in his pants at the same time. The color on the camera is a little different than real life. I don't remember him looking that red-eyed in real life.)

6 comments:

Kathy said...

How cute is your little guy! This made me laugh right out loud along with him!

Love you voice on the video ha! maybe that is what was making us laugh :)

emily said...

oh my gosh!!! I need him!!! SO sweet! I like his little laugh, and I can't get over the dimples!!! LOVE IT!!

emily said...

Ok, I watched this two more times tonight and got to laughing SO hard at your voice. I don't think I've ever heard you talk so low!!! It's great!! I still need him.

Anonymous said...

Ok, since I've already been able to make him laugh myself (ahem.) with my special talent of fake coughing...I was really able to focus on you and your very funny voice. Will you talk to me like that? I gurantee it will make me laugh!!

Connie said...

You about sound like my "normal" voice! ha

Madison said...

Okay, that's halarious! Max is cute but I burst out laughing when I heard your voice! That's cute!!